Is a leading Chemical/Industrial distribution company. With a strong global footprint, this progressive company continues to strive ahead, adapting to an ever changing environment.
Due to an internal promotional, a role is available for an experienced Demand Planner to join the supply chain team.
Working closely with the sales and commercial team. Your focus is to optimise the planning process and drive efficiency gains in forecasting through S&OP process with a structured approach to demand planning.
- Collaboration with Sales and Logistics teams to improve forecast accuracy and minimise risk
- Drive S&OP process to develop an aligned plan, to act on gaps or opportunities
- Demand Planning – analyse, forecast, review sales and customer plans to determine statistical demand plan, gaining alignment
- Maintain and manage Master Data administration – New projects planning and implementation
- Analyse metrics to identify supply risks and constraints to develop action plans and drive solutions
- Optimise Inventory levels in collaboration with Sales and Logistics, minimising aged and distressed inventory
- Reporting – Master Data, KPI reporting – collate and analyse results for continuous improvement
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – (Forecasting & Demand Planning)
- Working experience Forecasting – (generation, manipulations and maintenance) within distribution or manufacturing enviroment
- Experience in running S&OP process
- Working experience with reputable ERP system – understanding of planning, MRP, purchase order, planning, logistics and warehouse systems
- Working experience within chemical or distribution industry (Advantageous)
- Working experience in SAP (Advantageous)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A “Can do” attitude and collaborative working style
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive market leader with great career advancement for the right candidate. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.