Is a reputable leading International Freight forwarder, with a global footprint of offices. This company is continuing to grow their business and provide a great place to work for their staff.
They are looking for an experienced Exports Coordinator to join the Operations team. You will be covering all aspects of Export operations – both Sea and Airfreight from start to finish.
This role will suit a motivated and reliable operator who has a proven record working autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Manage a portfolio of Key clients
- Receipt orders from clients
- Liase with Shipping lines/Co-loaders for bookings
- Collate and prepare Export documentation – FCL, LCL and FAK
- Provide clients with visibility on status of their orders
- Liase with transport company to book cartage
- Monitor bookings closely to ensure shipments move as booked
- Pre-alert overseas office of shipment details
- Prepare and send final invoice to client
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Export Seafreight and/or Airfeight (freight forwarding)
- Understanding of industry Incoterms
- Working experience – EDI Cargowise 1
- Ability to prioritise workload and strong time management skills
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
- The drive to increase your industry knowledge and presence
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and build a strong career within forwarding.
Excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. Contact us today to discuss this unique opportunity with this growing forwarder!
To apply – email resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748