Is a leading International Freight Forwarding company providing customised supply chain solutions to their portfolio of clients.
Working in a vibrant, collaborative team environment offering flexible working conditions (working from home and office). Based on the city fringe, paid car parking and gym membership is included.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for logistics, with a drive to start a career in freight forwarding.
You will be responsible to support the sales team and maintain CargoWise with current rate cards for both customers, service providers and overseas agents.
- Assist the sales team in preparing quotations
- Provide quotations to customers and followup to secure shipments
- Liase with overseas offices for costs/quotations
- Client visits – Meet customers with Sales team, learn the sales process from the team to further develop your skills
- General Administration duties
- Update and Maintain rate cards in System, ensure this is kept up to date
- Administration experience – working in an office environment
- Experience within the Logistics Industry or certificate in Logistics(Advantage)
- Microsoft Suite of Products – experience using (Word, Excel)
- A “Can do” Attitude and willingness to learn
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive market leader with great career advancement for the right candidate. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]