Is a leading International Freight Forwarding company providing customised supply chain solutions to their portfolio of clients.
Working in a vibrant, collaborative team environment offering flexible working conditions (working from home and office)
Based in the inner city, you will be managing shipments within operations from start to finish.
- Register shipments in EDI Cargowise
- Imports – Chase origin office for missing documents
- Process Arrival notices and Pre alerts
- Monitor Cargo status closely in ICS
- Liase closely with brokerage team for clearance status
- Payout charges to shipping lines / EDOs
- Sailing Schedules update
- Assist customer service as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Freight forwarding – in a similar role (Operations – Import/Export)
- Strong understanding of Incoterms
- EDI Cargo wise experience (essential)
- Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great chance to make the move to a new company and thrive on a workload that makes the day fly by.
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]