A rare opportunity presents itself to join a well-established company within the International Removals Industry. Working within a fast paced environment you will have exceptional communication skills to provide customers with a first-class experience.
Reporting to the Sales Manager – this role has a strong focus on Sales and assisting the Sales Team.
- Answering incoming sales enquiries
- Upselling company products/services to increase business revenue
- Provide quotations to potential customers and following up to secure business
- Schedule meetings for external sales team
- Customer service – confirming bookings and advising of any change to the schedule
- Coordinating all paperwork to be given to operations for bookings
- General Administration – as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role (Customer service/Internal Sales)
- On hand experience and success achieving sales targets
- Experience upselling with clients to secure additional business
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients over the phone
- A “can do” attitude and enjoys working within a team
- Microsoft office – Excel (Intermediate)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and wants to grow and build a strong career.
Excellent remuneration package on offer including a lucrative incentive program.
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]