Our client is a leading Chemical Distribution company. With a strong global footprint of offices, this progressive company is continuing to grow and expand their team.
A new role has been created for an experienced Sales Support coordinator to join the team. This is a full-time, permanent position with the business.
This role has a strong focus on sales and account development. You will have your own sales budget to convert new business from both warm and cold calling leads.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who wants to eventually grow and be mentored into a External Sales or Account Manager.
- Answer incoming sales enquiries
- Achieve weekly KPIs of cold calling to new sales opportunities
- Preparing quotations, follow-up to secure new/additional business
- Build relationship with customers over the phone, check forecasting predictions are on schedule
- Update internal CRM system on sales activities
- Assisting the sales team with leads and new opportunities
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a similar role (Internal Sales)
- Experience within chemicals industry (Advantageous)
- Experience cold calling and proven ability to convert to new sales
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients over the phone
- Microsoft office – Excel (Intermediate)
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and build a strong career within sales or account management.
Having a chemical background is not essential, if you are motivated and driven to exceed your targets you will thrive in this role.