Is a leading International Freight Forwarding company providing customised supply chain solutions to their portfolio of clients.
Working in a vibrant, collaborative team environment offering flexible working conditions (working from home and office)
Based outside of the city fringe (with parking available), you will be responsible to manage and maintain CargoWise with current rate cards for both Customers, service providers and overseas agents.
- Liase with shipping lines, Co-loaders and agents to ensure current rates are maintained and remain competitive
- Manage and Maintain Buy/Sell Rates Tariffs in EDI Cargowise
- Customer service, take incoming customer enquiries on quotes/rate updates
- Coordinate and prepare quotations for customers
- Communicate to customers any rate changes, peak season surcharges
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Freight forwarding – in a similar role (Sales Support/Customer service)
- Strong understanding of Incoterms
- EDI Cargo wise experience (essential)
- Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great chance to make the move to a new company and thrive on a workload that makes the day fly by.
Please email your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748.