Is a growing International Freight forwarder, with a global footprint of offices and agents. This company is continuing to grow their business and provide a great place to work for their staff.
They are looking for an experienced Import Seafreight specialist to join the team. You will be covering all aspects of Import Seafreight operations from start to finish.
This role will suit a motivated and reliable operator who has a proven record working autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Managing a portfolio of Key clients
- Liaising with overseas offices re shipments details
- Register shipments in EDI Cargowise
- Chase origin office for missing documents for clearance
- Monitor Cargo status closely in ICS
- Liase closely with brokerage team for clearance status
- Payout charges to shipping lines / EDOs
- Cartage – organise with transport company
- Prepare and process final invoicing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Freight forwarding – in a similar role
- Strong understanding of Incoterms
- EDI Cargo wise experience (essential)
- Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great chance to make the move to a new company and thrive on a workload that makes the day fly by. Excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]