A rare opportunity presents itself to join a well-established company within the International Removals Industry. This progressive company is continuing to grow their business and provide a great place to work for their staff. This is a permanent, full-time position.
You will be responsible for coordinating shipments arriving into Australia. Liasing closely with Customs and Quarantine and collating relevant documentation to ensure shipments move as booked.
This is a fast paced and highly performing environment, where you must have the ability to think contingently and problem solve when routine changes.
- Coordinate shipping documentation – Imports
- Make bookings for Air/Sea with Freight agents and shipping lines
- Liase with overseas offices, provide shipping details for clearance
- Customer service – keep clients updated on the status of their shipments
- Liase closely with Customs and Quarantine, book inspections
- Assist Exports department as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role within the Removals Industry
- Experience within removals Industry – advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and prioritising skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel (Intermediate)
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and build a strong career within the Removals Industry.
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]