Is a market leader specialising in International Freight forwarding with a commitment to delivering exceptional service to their clients. With a strong global footprint of offices, this progressive company is continuing to grow their business and provide a great place to work for their staff.
Due to increased workload we are looking for an experienced Compiler/Classifier to join the Customs team.
Reporting to the Customs Manager, you will be assisting the customs team with classification and evaluation of all import jobs. Collating all necessary documentation for the customs brokers to clear goods through Australian Customs and Quarantine.
- Registering all customs jobs coming through the department
- Compile required documentation for clearance
- Liaising with internal departments, overseas agents and offices for any missing documentation
- Classification of a wide variety of commodities
- Processing Customs and Quarantine documentation using ICS system
- Assist the Customs team as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Freight Forwarding industry in a similar role
- Classification and compiling experience (essential)
- Strong ICS Exposure
- Working experience EDI Cargo wise
- Ability to manage a high volume of jobs and prioritise workload
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and build a strong career within the customs team.
Excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. Contact us today to discuss this unique opportunity with this growing forwarder!
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]