Our client is a market leader in International Freight Forwarding Wholesale Consolidation. We are looking for an experienced Export Sea Freight Operator who is looking for an opportunity to take the next step.
You will be responsible for the consolidation of Export FAK Containers to key weekly Port to Port pairs.
This role will suit a motivated and reliable operator who has a proven record working autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Manage high volume of Export FAK Containers
- Manage bookings/equipment availability with Shipping Lines and transport company
- Monitor bookings closely to ensure shipments meet cut-off to depot, consolidation and shipping line cut off for sailing
- Liase closely with customers/depot to ensure shipments move as booked
- Collate and prepare Export documentation
- Provide clients with visibility on status of their orders
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Consolidated Export Sea freight (Forwarding OR Consolidator)
- Experience FAK Export Consolidations (Advantageous)
- Cargowise 1– experience (advantageous, but not essential)
- A “Can do” attitude and willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and build a strong career.
Excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. Contact us today to discuss this unique opportunity with this growing Wholesale Consolidator
Please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Paulette on (03) 8390 8748 or email your resume to [email protected]